Divorce Attorneys in Wichita
Working to Minimize Your Stress & Restabilize Your Life
Divorce can be a difficult and emotional time for anyone, particularly if children or a significant amount of assets are involved. To ensure that your best interests are secured and you understand all of the choices available to you, you need a dedicated Wichita divorce attorney willing to put in the time and effort. We are committed to working with clients to find the most effective solution possible so they can move forward with the least amount of anxiety and stress about their situation.
Our divorce lawyers can assist with:
- Child custody and parenting time arrangements
- Divorce litigation
- Valuating and dividing marital assets and properties
- Establishing child support
- Establishing alimony/spousal support
- Modifying orders
We can help you navigate the complicated family courts across Wichita and protect your best interests.
Finding the Right Approach for Your Divorce
There are several different ways to approach a divorce, including:
- Mediation: You and your spouse, each with an attorney, hire a third party to mediate your case and assist in the settlement of issues.
- Collaboration: You and your spouse work together with your lawyers to find a fair divorce solution and avoid court.
- A full court trial: Necessitated by some contested aspect of the divorce, your divorce settlement will then be decided by the courts.
Choosing a Wichita Divorce Lawyer
Beall & Mitchell LLC have over 35 years of combined experience in every aspect of family law and we are committed to giving you the highest quality representation available.
Our team understands that a divorce is a difficult time, and we want to make our services accessible and flexible. We offer a variety of appointment times that will fit around your schedule, and we are willing to meet you outside our office if that works best for you as well.
For a free 30 minute consultation,
contact our divorce lawyers at
(316) 842-4014 today!