Terry D. Beall is a dedicated Wichita trial attorney who has been helping clients with matters involving family law, criminal defense, probate, and bankruptcy for the last 20+ years. He started his career at Wichita State University, where he received his bachelor’s degree in Psychology. He went on to attend the University of Tulsa College of Law, graduating with his Juris Doctor. After finishing school, he served as an assistant city attorney, advising local government on various issues and how to proceed.
Attorney Beall founded Beall & Mitchell, LLC because he believes residents of his community deserve compassionate care and aggressive legal representation. Working within the legal system for the last 20+ years, he gained greater insight into the nuances of court proceedings and is familiar with the local judges. Using this knowledge, he carefully prepares each case as if it were going to trial.
If you want a trial lawyer who is with you each step of the way, call (316) 842-4014.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, JD
- Wichita State University BA in Psychology
- Kansas Bar Association
Wichita Bar Association
- Member of the Family Law Committee
- Member of the Criminal Practice Committee
- Member of the Fee Dispute Committee
- Family Law – Divorce, Custody, Visitation, Division of Marital Property, Child Support, Alimony, Contempt Proceedings, & More
- Criminal – Federal, State, Municipal Court, Felonies, Misdemeanors, 100+ Jury Trials
- Probate – Adoptions (Contested & Uncontested), Guardianship (Contested & Uncontested)
- Bankruptcy – Consumer, Debtor Work, Some Creditor Work